Oroflex Drag TPU Layflat Hose – Drag Rated
A premium quality layflat drag hose, made from thermoplastic polyurethane and designed especially for travelling irrigators and umbilical effluent spreading applications.
- Synthetic textile reinforcing molded through a tough TPU extruded casing gives this hose an exceptionally high tensile strength.
- Flat structure allows it to be rolled up and stored very compact when not in use.
- TPU hose material has very high resistance against abrasion & cutting, and has excellent weather & UV resistance
- More of a ‘glossy’ material than rubber-based hose, which results in less pressure loss over long runs, and reduces twisting when dragging.
- Recommended temperature for use: -50°C to 65°C.
- Effluent drag hose for umbilical dairy effluent spreading systems
- Drag hoses for travelling irrigators
- Heavy duty quarrying & mining applications
- Water and slurry transfer in harsh environments.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|SKU||Ø I.D. (mm)||Ø I.D. (in)||WALL THICKNESS (mm)||WORK PRESSURE (bar)||BURSTING PRESSURE (bar)||TENSILE STRENGTH (Kg)||Quantity|
Add to the list from the table above, you can add any of our products for a combined quote.