Oroflex-20 Rubber Layflat Hose – Drag Rated
A premium quality drag rated rubber layflat hose, which is suited for a wide variety of heavy duty industrial applications.
- Synthetic textile reinforced interior allows this hose to withstand high working pressures
- Due to its flat structure it is very easy to handle, easily rolled up and does not take up much space when not in use
- Very flexible, yet with very high tensile strength
- Recommended temperature for use: -30ºC to 80ºC
- Heavy duty use
- Industrial, construction, and civil engineering dewatering
- Quarries and mining applications
- Water and slurry transfer in harsh environments
- Drag hose for umbilical dairy effluent spreading systems
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|SKU||Ø I.D. (mm)||Ø I.D. (in)||WALL THICKNESS (mm)||WORK PRESSURE - Liquid (bar)||WORK PRESSURE - Air (bar)||BURSTING PRESSURE (bar)||Quantity|
Add to the list from the table above, you can add any of our products for a combined quote.