Fuel/Oil Suction & Delivery – Espirofuel
Tube made by co-extrusion of vinyl compounds in compliance with UNE EN ISO 3994 standard.
- Very flexible tube reinforced with an interior shock-resistant virtually non-deformable rigid spiral giving it great consistency. The spiral is coated with flexible material
- The inside wall of the tube is smooth thus preventing the build up of sediment and facilitating tube sterilisation
- Resistant to atmospheric agents, various chemical products, hydrocarbons, petroleum by-products and abrasion
- Primarily designed as suction hose – not recommended for constant max working pressure applications
- Recommended temperature for use: -15º C to 60ºC.
- Specially stable with hydrocarbons and fuel oil making it ideal for suction and impulsion of petroleum products and by-products.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. Other diameters, colours and features on request.
Get a quote
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh